I have been given the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Christina at Salt Pepper Brilliant who has a blog about anything great, simple and beautiful, presenting a great read (check out her blog saltpepperbrilliant.wordpress.com). I am very grateful to have been picked, thank you 🙂
This award is designed to be awarded to talented and loved bloggers with 200 followers or less. It is a way for more people to recognise their efforts and help promote their blogging. It’s a very brilliant idea! It would be great to have loads more viewers, I just wish I posted more and that more people would comment on my posts. 🙂
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
So here are the five blogs who I feel need to be noticed:
1. Firstly is Newcastle Sparkles whose blog on Events, News and Features, is a good read and I am particularly interested in her photographs. She is one of the first few people who have commented on my blog, to which I am grateful for. I do like comments. http://newcastlesparkles.wordpress.com/
2. Andy Greaves http://andygreaves.wordpress.com/ he is a british photographer, who I follow on one of my other blogs (at bearmagrills.wordpress.com) He has some great thought-provoking and funny shots. Go for a gander.
3. Frisian Photography is the ‘scribbles of a photo-fanatic biologist’. I enjoy reading their articles and I follow them on my other blog, mentioned above. http://frisianphotography.wordpress.com/
4. Set out in a lovely theme is Katie’s Kitchen Blog http://katieskitchenblog.com/ it’s a blog I only became aware of recently whilst searching for better caramel slice recipes. The blog is simple and beautiful, with excellent colourful photographs.
5. No one said this award had to be given to user of WordPress, but I might be breaking the chain. But I’m going to give the last one to my friend James over at Sw3lly Clothing on Blogger. He’s really just starting out in the fashion world and he’s not doing too bad either. I also help him out with designs and photography. His blog is for general fashion as well as his company. Have a look at: http://sw3llyfashion.blogspot.com/
So go have a gander at some awesome blogs. 🙂